Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What is Wonderland?

This Friday, WonderlandSF is celebrating our 1 year Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been a year. Irene Hernandex-Feiks, Houston, and the family have done a great job with everything, always hosting great shows, and showing amazing art!

The upcoming show is very fun; it features 60 artists and artwork all done 16 x 16 inches. I would write out all the artists' names, but the list is long so to see them, click on the RSVP link below to be directed to the Facebook page where you can view all participating aritsts. The theme for this show is the interpretation of the word "wonderland."


RSVP or just make note of the date:

Friday, June 3 · 6:00pm - 10:00pm
2929 24th street (between Florida and Alabama)

1 comment:

  1. Shit i missed it. I will stop by today to see if the work is still up. Text me next time dude. I could have totally been there. lol

    ReplyDelete