Sunday, September 25, 2011

Self Portraits

One of the toughest challenges are self portraits. Staring at your own face for hours is not something I prefer to do.

Years back, my then primitive and ugly website featured one self portrait...Nevermore! However, I do model for myself in a couple paintings... go to my official website and see if you can spot some of me in a couple of them. Hint: click on the 'Concept' series ;-)

Upon request, and instead, I will post self portraits here. These were all done between 2007 and 2009, click on the image for a larger view.

The painting above shows the collar bone surface piercing I used to have. I miss it :-(

Gaaarrrrr!


2 comments:

  1. These are so sick. Love the brush work in the bottom portrait, and the concept on the first one is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete